Orobie Ring Vision 2030 includes a series of investment initiatives aimed at maximizing value of investment and generate long-term sustainable returns.
We want our investors to be an active player, a visionaire and impactful shareholder that aims for positive change primarily through:
- Stimulating innovation in sectors, business models and industry structures to build and maintain leadership.
- Streamlining the tourism industry while upgrading it through a process of sustainable modernization.
- Seeking synergies and collaboration between the companies and the territory.
- Advocating sound corporate governance practices.
To achieve this objective, we are implementing a three-pronged approach:
- Creating opportunities in sectors that are already established over the territory while attracting new sustainable business models.
- Streamlining governance and performance management frameworks, modernizing infrastructure and optimizing capital allocation.
- Building a value creation toolkit to support entrepreneurship.
Investment initiatives and proposed entrepreneurial frameworks:
- Transport networks and new mobility infrastructure initiative
- Sports and outdoor overhaul, expanding on current infrastructure and portfolio of services
- Developing new long-term strategies for the Sustainable Tourism industry
- Developing strategies for the establishment of Wellness and Healthy Living services
- Modernization of the established construction industry via Green Building initiatives
- Incentivizing companies to establish Research & Development laboratories over the territory
- Fostering entrepreneurship and innovation in Sustainable Development Technology
- Fostering entrepreneurship and boosting small business to improve the local economy
- Creating courses, studying and apprenticeship programs for specialised education
- Creating facilities for the promotion of events, conferences and seminars