All success stories start with intuitive vision and solid governance, and for such visions to be successful they must be based on strong pillars. Vivi Ardesio Orobie Park Vision 2030, is built around solid values and our pillars are: long-term commitments, strategic planning, sustainability, and efficient execution.
We have outlined a comprehensive and ambitious Vision for the Vivi Ardesio Orobie Park Initiative, which will progress until the year 2030, and beyond.
These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strategic Planning for long-term and sustainable development;
- Infrastructure Initiatives through Strategic Partnership programs;
- Public/Private Infrastructure Investment Fund program;
- Public Wealth Fund program;
- Performance Measurement programs;
- Human Capital and Education programs.
Vivi Ardesio serves as the Management and Development body that has developed a comprehensive governance model aimed at institutionalising, enhancing its work, facilitating the coordination of efforts among relevant stakeholders and effectively following-up progress through three main levels of development:
Level One: Strategic Planning
- The first step has been to establish the mechanisms and measures necessary for achieving Vivi Ardesio Vision 2030. These consist in the institutionalisation of programs for both decision-making processes and activities aimed at defining project implementation over the extended territory.
- For this purpose, an Agency for Management and Development has been established in partnership with the municipal administration, management, and a council of citizens.
- Strategic Council: Agency for Management & Development
- Public Institutions: Council of Municipal Governance, Regional Authorities
- Committees: Overseeing governance and compliance
Level Two: Developing Strategies
- The second step aims at establishing the relevant frameworks (legal, fiscal, financial) for the purpose of planning and managing of investment processes.
- Creation of institutions and mechanisms for the management of capital and funds.
- Partnering and contracting with intermediaries and stakeholders, aimed at planning and channelling resources towards public infrastructure and private developments.
- Committees: Overseeing governance and compliance,
- Escalation Mechanisms for responsibility and accountability
- Management: Executive branch, Intermediaries
Level Three: Implementation
- The third step, upon contractual commitments and final evaluations, will be to implement and execute the entirety of processes.
- Governance and compliance committees, and management, will be responsible for the supervision and monitoring of executions through Iterative Processes aimed at continuous reassessment and design via Iterative, Holistic, and Multidisciplinary implementations.
- Execution Bodies: Public / Private Stakeholders
- Performance Management: monitoring of activities and iterations